Downtown After 5 E-mail Reminder Sign-Up
Like people? We do. What about food, wine and beer? If so, join us and everyone else for the Downtown Kelowna After 5 (#DKAfter5) from 5-7pm at various venues in Downtown Kelowna.
With attendance ranging from 250-300 people, these events give Kelowna’s business people an opportunity to gather in a casual atmosphere with great people, delicious food and fabulous wine and beer. We encourage socializing, networking and sharing of ideas and information!
Nothing’s free these days. All of this goodness is gonna cost you. Admission, appetizers and two complimentary drink tickets* for only $10… not bad if we don’t say so ourselves. Or bring a couple of friends and get a deal ($25 for a group of three). No plastic allowed at these events… tickets available at the door with Canadian cash or cheque ONLY please. Change burning a hole in your pocket? Great! We appreciate exact change.
- Admission tickets are not sold in advance, only at the door with cash or cheque made payable to Downtown Kelowna Association. We encourage this to be an adult only event.
- Paying attendees will be issued two complimentary (2) drink tickets that may be redeemed for alcoholic (must be 19+) and/or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Additional drink tickets may NOT be purchased. Drink tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Drink tickets are valid only for the event for which it is issued and have no cash value.
- Admission is non-refundable.
May 26 (Tues.) – Downtown Kelowna Association
Laurel Packinghouse; 1304 Ellis St.
June 24 (Wed.)– The Factory Kelowna
The Factory; 1302 St. Paul St.
July 29 (Wed.) – Fair Realty Kelowna
August – Summer Break; No Downtown After 5 this month
Wed. November 25 (Wed.) – Lake City Casino*
Lake City Casino; 1300 Water St.
*Must be 19+
December – Holiday Break; No Downtown After 5 this month
*Schedule subject to change. Sign up for the email reminders above to
receive the most accurate information regarding the events.
NEXT AFTER 5...
Tues. May 26th
(1304 Ellis St.)
5PM - 7PM
$25/group of 3