Once a year, we close traffic on Bernard Avenue for the biggest Block Party in the Okanagan. It’s a free community event that fuses culture, art, food, shopping and entertainment, and attracts over 18,000 people Downtown. Over 100 vendors line the street with great deals, children's activities, dancing, music and lots more. You and your entire crew are invited to come down and dance, eat, play and shop! Not necessarily in that order.
Check back in Spring 2019 for information about next year's event.
What is there to do?
There are loads of things to do at Block Party:
- Scope out sweet deals at any of our great retail vendors.
- Enjoy a drink and watch the crowd on one of our many Downtown patios.
- Watch some super impressive pooches at the CODAC Dog Agility showcase.
- Eat at a downtown restaurant or grab a snack from a Food Truck.
- Grab the kids and head over to the kid zone for loads of activities and entertainment.
- Dance to the music at one of our stages – with a variety of acts there is something for everyone!
- Show off your arm skills, and watch a stranger get soaked in our dunk tank.
- Get your face painted.
- Create a sidewalk chalk masterpiece!
And much more!
Bringing your bike? Great! Park it with our complimentary bike valets found at either end of the event.
Arriving by bus? Thanks! Check out the transit schedule here.
Driving? You’ll be happy to know that our three parkades offer FREE parking on Saturdays - how convenient. Check out more parking information here.
If you have any other questions about the event, give us a shout at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you there!