1380 Ellis St.
Kelowna BC, V1Y 2A2
The Okanagan Regional Library (ORL) is YOUR library – your most green, relevant, and economical resource for information and entertainment. Established in 1936, the ORL serves over 350,000 people across an area covering 59,600 square kilometres through 29 branches and online. Each year, we circulate more than 3 million items and get over 1 million hits on http://www.orl.bc.ca
Membership is FREE to people within our library regions, giving you access to the 16th largest library in Canada. In addition to the immense selection of fiction and non-fiction books, magazines, newspapers, and reference materials available at your local branch, did you know your library card gives you access to:
- a myriad of programs for children and adults
- free internet at our workstations or wirelessly on your own laptop in our branches
- online book clubs
- hundreds of feature film DVD titles
- great selection of databases on-line
- downloadable Audio books and eBooks online
- a variety of special needs services for members who are visually disabled, living in remote areas of our region, or wanting materials in other languages
- meeting rooms
- research and reference help, exam proctoring, and more!